New Delhi, Nov 15, : , Provincial officials in southern Kandahar province claimed that Taliban officials carried out large-Scale operations against Isis K fighters in four Kandahar districts, Khaama Press reported.It is the first time that the Taliban launched operations against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria-Khorasan (Isis-K) branch in Kandahar province.
This is the first time the Taliban have launched an operation against the Islamic State of Iraq-Khorasan branch in Kandahar province.
Local residents have said that the operations started at midnight and continued until early morning the following day and claimed that three civilians have also been killed during the operations.
Local residents claim that the operation began at midnight and continued into the early hours of the morning.They also claimed that three civilians were killed in the process.
Taliban’s provincial officials in Kandahar said that they killed three Isis-K affiliates and arrested ten more but did not say anything about civilians, the report said.The report stated that Taliban provincial officials in Kandahar claimed they had killed three Isis K affiliates and detained ten others, but didn’t mention civilians.
In the meantime, it is rumoured that an Isis-K affiliate has blown his explosives in a room that killed the affiliate, the report said.According to the report, an Isis-K affiliate is believed to have blown his explosives into a room and killed the affiliate.
The provincial officials and interior ministry have not said anything about the casualties of the Taliban fighters.The interior ministry and provincial officials have not provided any information about the deaths of Taliban fighters.
The Isis-K has recently escalated their attacks in Afghanistan and has lately claimed responsibility for a deadly attack on Saturday in Kabul that left three killed and six wounded.Isis-K recently increased their attacks on Afghanistan and claimed responsibility for the deadly attack in Kabul on Saturday that saw six people killed and six others wounded.
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria-Khorasan branch (Isis-K) confirmed that Saturday’s explosion in the western part of Kabul was conducted by them, Khaama Press reported.According to Khaama Press, the Islamic State of Iraq-Khorasan branch (IsisK) confirmed Saturday’s blast in Kabul’s western region.
The explosion that happened on Saturday, November 13 in Dasht-e-Barchi of Kabul left three dead and six more wounded.Three people were killed and six others were injured in the explosion that occurred on Saturday, November 13, in Dasht-e-Barchi.
It was first believed that the Afghan journalist Hameed Saighani was among those who died in the explosion but sources have told Khaama Press that Saighani was assassinated in the northern part of Kabul.Although initially believed that Hameed Saighani, a journalist from Afghanistan, was killed in the explosion, sources tell Khaama Press that Saighani had been assassinated in Kabul’s northern region.
Isis-K has claimed that they have planted bombs in a minivan that killed 20 people but the Taliban spokesperson Zabiullah Mujahid had said the incident that killed a civilian and wounded three more happened after the car caught fire, the report said.Isis-K claims that they planted bombs in a minivan, killing 20 people.
However, Zabiullah Mujahid, the Taliban spokesperson, said that the incident that killed one civilian and injured three others occurred after the car caught on fire.
san/arm #Taliban #Kandahar #Conducts #Scale #Isis #Delhi.