T20 Cricket And T10 Cricket Are Different, Says Naveen-ul Haq, An Afghan Pace Bowler

T20 cricket and T10 cricket are different, says Naveen-ul Haq, an Afghan pace bowler

Abu Dhabi, Nov 27, : , Afghanistan pace bowler Naveen Ul Haq said that T20 and T10 cricket were not the same.In fact, they are two completely different formats.

T20 Cricket And T10 Cricket Are Different, Says Naveen-ul Haq, An Afghan Pace Bo-TeluguStop.com

The challenges that one faces in T20 cricket are much greater than in T20 cricket.
Naveen-ul Haq, who is competing in Season 5 of Abu Dhabi T10, stated that the tournament was helping to improve his cricket skills.

“Both T10 & T20 are two different formats.T20s allow players to make changes to help their team recover.T10 is more stressful than T20.T10 is more fun for both players and fans.However, it is a difficult format for bowlers,” said the Afghan cricketer, who was part the side at the ICC T20 World Cup.

Naveen stated that he always aims to bowl dot balls in the T10 games.”I work on my strengths regardless of the format.As a bowler, you have to be unpredictable.

In this format, every dot ball is a gold mine and I strive to be that.I also try to avoid big hits.

He said that it is a batsmen’s game.

Team Abu Dhabi has won five of the five games and is considered the favourite to win this year’s trophy.

Naveen spoke out about the team’s bonding and said that there is a lot of camaraderie in their dressing room.All teams are equally strong in this competition.

We have won multiple games against such strong teams, which gives us confidence that we can win matches at any position.Naveen stated that all our players have different ideas about what works under certain conditions.

akm/ #cricket #Naveen #Afghan #pace #bowler #Cricket #BCCI #ICC #IPL

Disclaimer : TeluguStop.com Editorial Team not involved in creation of this article & holds no responsibility for its content..This Article is Provided by IANS, Please contact IANS if any issues in Article .

Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on WhatsApp Follow Us on Twitter