Mohammad Amir Says That T10 Is A Tough Format For Bowlers. There Is Very Little Margin Of Error.

Mohammad Amir says that T10 is a tough format for bowlers. There is very little margin of error.

Abu Dhabi, Nov 25, : Mohammad Amir, a Bangla Tigers seamer, spoke out on Thursday about his battle with COVID during the ongoing Season 5 of Abu Dhabi 10 and revealed that he is now back to bowl at the nets sessions.
“I practiced for 2 days.I get irritated if I talk too much or if I run too long.It’s difficult because it makes you feel tired.You need to be able to see the positive side of being a professional.You are aware of your responsibilities towards your body.Amir stated, “I am improving day-by-day.”

Mohammad Amir Says That T10 Is A Tough Format For Bowlers. There Is Very Little-TeluguStop.com

The veteran fast bowler also expressed his desire to be part of the team for the final 4-5 games.He also said that he doesn’t feel pressured by the Bangla Tigers.

“I would like to play the last 4 or 5 games.We have found our winning combination and the team is performing well.It’s great because I can take a day or two off to recover.Amir said that there is no pressure from management, and that they have assured me that I can play whenever it feels better.”

Amir, who played 36 Tests and 61 ODIs for Pakistan, also spoke out about the complexities of playing fast bowler in the T10 format.Each bowler gets only two innings.

“Every second in T10 you feel pressure.It’s good for a player that they have some experience.This improves their skills.

Because of the small margin of error, it is a very difficult tournament for bowlers.There is no room for compromise.

Amir stated that your game awareness will increase when you are constantly planning how to bowl a dot ball and prevent boundaries.

“If I can swing on the surface, it is my chance to take it.It doesn’t matter what format you are using, you should always play to your strengths.If you don’t find swing, you need to change your plans for T10.Batsmen are able to hit the ball straight away so it is important to have that mindset.He said that you might need to learn how to bowl in death overs.

Amir spoke out about the T10 franchise’s environment.He said that he found it very relaxing and never felt like he was part of a different country.This is a key aspect of the team’s success.”

Amir denied that he will be retiring from international retirement and said that he is now focusing on Abu Dhabi T10 leagues.

“I was in touch with Wasim Khan.The PCB has a new chairman and management.I have not spoken with any of them.You need to maintain your self-respect.

If I say that I will retire and the board doesn’t have plans for me to return, it wouldn’t be fair.He signed off.

cs #Mohammad #Amir #tough #bowlers #margin

Disclaimer : TeluguStop.com Editorial Team not involved in creation of this article & holds no responsibility for its content..This Article is Provided by IANS, Please contact IANS if any issues in Article .

Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on WhatsApp Follow Us on Twitter