T10: It Could Be Used In The Olympics, Believes Tom Banton

T10: It could be used in the Olympics, believes Tom Banton

Abu Dhabi, Nov 29, : Deccan Gladiators batsman Tom Banton described the T10 format as a movie and the perfect way for him to introduce the format to his fans.It could be used in the Olympics.It’s not too long.It is perfect for those who want to watch cricket as a movie.

T10: It Could Be Used In The Olympics, Believes Tom Banton-TeluguStop.com

Banton stated that the Tests and even T20I are too long for some people during a virtual press conference.
The Gladiators have won six of eight games in Abu Dhabi T10’s ongoing Season 5 and are currently at top of the points table.

The Englishman, who is a key component of his team’s success spoke about his experiences playing for the franchise.

“Abu Dhabi T10 is clearly good fun.It’s my third year.Deccan Gladiators is my second team.

The coaches have been great to work with.Although I haven’t been able score big in a few innings it’s been a lot fun.He said that he was happy to help his team.

Banton was asked to name a player he thinks has been the best in the format.He chose Deccan Gladiators spinner Wanibu Hasaranga.”I think he’s been a great player.He can bowl on wickets that are very suitable for him.Banton stated that he is an exceptional bowler who understands his variations, and causes trouble for the opposition every time.

Banton also stated that he can hit shots as soon as he gets the ball.Banton said that openers must maintain their concentration even if they get a few dot balls while trying to hit big shots.

“As an opener, it is important to give a good start for the team.Sometimes you have to throw a few balls away trying to do that.

Accept that you can either get the first ball or a few dots balls.The Englishman stated that you don’t need to worry about it and that you should just enjoy the game.

Banton stated that batsmen who are able to hit big shots from all parts of the bat have a greater chance of success in T10.Banton said that to be a successful batter, you must have the ability to hit big shots from all parts of the bat.He said that he is working to improve this aspect of his game.

To avoid being in bio-bubble, the England international had taken a break in the summer from domestic cricket and Big Bash League.

Banton said that he feels better mentally about his game and is hopeful that he will be able to play for Brisbane next season.

“I didn’t want to do the two week quarantine.There is no quarantine.It didn’t work out the way I wanted it to, as I love playing for Brisbane.I wish I could continue to play next year.I’m really happy with what I do right now.He said that’s all that matters.

“I got quite a big break.In October, I didn’t play any cricket.I enjoyed spending time with my family and friends.He said that this has helped him to be in a better place of mind.

Banton answered a question about his desire to make an international return.

I just want to have fun with my cricket and score as many runs possible.The rest will fall into place if you’re in that mindset.

cs/bsk #Olym #Banton #Cricket #BCCI #ICC #IPL

Disclaimer : TeluguStop.com Editorial Team not involved in creation of this article & holds no responsibility for its content..This Article is Provided by IANS, Please contact IANS if any issues in Article .

Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on WhatsApp Follow Us on Twitter