Even if you have a little knowledge about male reproductive system, you would know the fact that a hormone called Testosterone helps in building male reproductive tissues such as the testis and prostate and also influences secondary $exual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass and facial/ body hair.So, it’s evidently the primary $ex hormone in men.
The rise in Testosterone levels increases the $ex drive, whereas the fall in Testosterone levels decrease the $ex drive and also become responsible for erectile dysfunction and sperm production issues.With respect all the above information, men should maintain a healthy rate of Testosterone.
These are the superfoods that increase testosterone rate in a Man’s body.
* If you don’t have any issues with cholesterol levels, don’t stop eating Egg yolks.
This underrated food is rich source of vitamin D.It has more nutrients when compared with Egg white and helps in raising $exual mood in men by improving Testosterone count.
* Pomegranate should be in your diet if you suffer low level Testosterone.It has antioxidants, vitamins A, C, E and Iron.
It is indeed a superfood for $exual mood and health not only for men but also for women.In few to several researches, it was stated that a glass of pomegranate juice everyday can easily increase Testosterone levels by 16% which leads to great $ex mood and high libido.
* Testosterone count may fall, if there is rise in female hormones in men.Estrogen enters a man’s body through many cosmetic products.
This is fact which men world is not completely aware of.Cabbage, if eaten regularly, can flush out female hormones from the body and improve Testosterone rate.
Broccoli and Cauliflower are other foods which serves the same purpose.
* You need Vitamin D more than anything if you want to increase your libido by improving Testosterone count.
Fatty fish, like tuna, mackerel, and salmon, orange juice, soy milk, cereals, Beef liver, Cheese and some dairy products provide you high levels of Vitamin D.Exposing yourself to Sun after 10 am for just 15-20 mins will also provide you Vitamin D in general Indian conditions.But make sure you won’t wear a full shirt and full hands t shirt.Expose your hands and they contain receptors.
* Whey Protein intake definitely boosts Testosterone level.Include dairy milk, cheese, yogrut, ricotta cheese etc in your diet and also take help Whey Protein supplements available in the market.