A Child Swallowed A Coin And Died Due To The Refusal Of 3 Hospitals  

A Child Swallowed A Coin And Died Due To The Refusal Of 3 Hospitals - Telugu 3-year-old Boy Died In Kerala, Corona Updates, Covid-19, Hospital Scared Of Covid-19, Hospitals Refused To Admit A Child, Kerala Containment Zone Boy Died, Kerala Health Minister, Kk Shailaja

The child belongs to a containment zone in Kerala and the hospitals rejected scaring of Covid-19.

A Child Swallowed A Coin And Died Due To The Refusal Of 3 Hospitals

An inhumane incident happened at Aluva in Kerala.

Three government hospitals refused to admit a 3-year-old child who accidentally swallowed a coin.According to the sources the parents were at first rushed to Aluva government hospital with the child.

A Child Swallowed A Coin And Died Due To The Refusal Of 3 Hospitals-General-English-Telugu Tollywood Photo Image

The hospital staff has taken the X-ray of the boy and referred to Ernakulam General Hospital on knowing that they belong to a containment zone.

The Kin alleged that they were again referred to Government Medical College Hospital in Alappuzha.Astonishingly, the doctors have advised the family to give fruits to the child so that the coin might come out of loose motion.The innocent family returned to their home and by the evening the child went into a critical position.

On the way to Aluva government hospital again, the child lost his last breath.Knowing about the pathetic incident the health minister of Kerala, KK Shailaja said that it is very unfortunate and ordered an immediate enquiry.

#3-year-oldBoy #COVID-19 #KeralaHealth #HospitalScared #Corona Updates

తెలుగు వార్త విశేషాలు సులభముగా తెలుసుకోండి!!!!

ప్రతి రోజు ముఖ్యమైన వార్త విశేషాలు ,సినిమా,రాజకీయ విశ్లేషణలు,ఆరోగ్య సూత్రాలు,ఎన్నారై ,వీసా సమాచారం కోసం తెలుగుస్టాప్ డైలీకి Subscribe చేయండి,సోషల్ మీడియా లో ఫాలో అవ్వండి.మీ ఇమెయిల్/ఫోన్ నెంబర్(Country Code) తో నమోదు చేయండి.
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on WhatsApp  Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on YouTube